Ruipro HDMI Fiber Cables are the most competitive long reach HDMI 4K/2K/60P subsampling 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0) 10 bit color depth interconnection solution on the market and receive rave reviews from customers world wide and on forums alike.
Unlike most other HDMI copper and HDMI Fiber cables of 10m+ which cannot reach true 4K UHD the Ruipro cable can perfectly support 4k@60Hz and subsampling of 4:4:4.
Supports HDMI 2.0, maximum data rate of 18.2Gbps, is light weight, flexible and ultra small bending radius (30mm) hybrid cable. With RuiPRO's advanced optical engine embedded, this HDMI Hybrid Cable provides full HDMI signal integrity.
- Up to 70m Maximum Length with 4K60P.
- Minimal 18mm (0.71 inch) plugs for installation in conduit pipe.
- Low Power Consumption: 250mW (max).
- Power extracted from HDMI source.
- Plug and Play
- Compatible with HDMI 2.0 standard
- Support HDR, 3D, ARC, HDCP.
- Support the most accurate UHD broadcast made of 10bit color depth transmission.
- Self-detecting function for EDID information.
- Delivering crystal clear digital images instantly.
- Supports computer resolutions to 1080P and 4K2K (60P) subsampling 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0.
- Hybrid optical cable with fiber and copper wire.
Available in varying lengths from 10m - 100m. Most common lengths listed only but if you're after other options, don't hesitate to email us.
We carry limited stock of these cables so you may find they come in a separate delivery directly from our distributor.