A cost effective means of 'bi-wiring'. Instead of having to run bi-wired cables, you can effectively achieve the same result with 'jumpers'.
Passive bi-wiring (or the need for 'Jumpers') is a touchy subject in the audio world. Personally, we believe while it can make a slight difference, we do not believe it is enough to be audible. But hey, who am I to tell you what you can and can't hear in your own system.
Available in any combination of banana and spade plugs.
The boring stuff:
- Wire Manufactured in Australia
- Cable Handmade in Australia
- Comprising of 36 x 0.32mm conductors for a nominal area of 2.90mm (or approximately 13AWG)
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) to AS1125 Standards
- Electrical Resistance – 6.4 ohm/km @ 20c
- Insulation thickness - 0.4mm
- Additional sheath thickness - 0.7mm
- 8.8kg per 100m (wire only)
Price is per 'pair' (as shown) which suits one speaker. Ie one 'red' and one 'black' Jumper. In most instances, you will need 2 pairs (to 'jump' 2 speakers).