Introducing, the 'Bodybuilder'. An RCA interconnect handmade from Australian manufactured RG6 Coaxial Cable, the 'Bodybuilder' is built for heavy lifting while sacrificing a little flexibility. The 'Bodybuilder' is housed in a braided sheath for added protection and striking good looks.
This cable is the go to for longer runs or where the need for a super flexible cable isn't necessary. Don't get us wrong, this cable will still most situations, but it's a little stiffer than our 'Gymnast'.
The boring stuff:
- Cable Manufactured in Australia
- Interconnect Handmade in Australia
- Tycab Quad Shielded RG6 Co-Axial Cable
- 18 AWG (1.02mm) Copper Conductor
- Capacitance: 54 pf/m or 16.46 pf/f
- Insulation thickness - 4.57mm
- 100% braided coverage
- 10kg per 100m (cable only)
Available in lengths up to 15m. For lengths longer than 15m, please contact us.
We can do any length you choose, ie 5.25m. Lengths rounded up to the nearest metre. Ie for a 5.25m length, select 6m. Just send us an email at the time of order with your name or order number and we will make sure they're made correctly.
Price is per cable.
(1m cable shown)